What would you do if you had more time?
Learn something new, see more friends or simply relax? If this sounds appealing, then we invite you to take a closer look at The Greens at Movado.
The next wave of two-story homes in Movado Greens is nearing completion, starting off with a Sedona model. We loved this layout so much that we chose it to be our decorated model home in Solterra, the first neighborhood to offer these high performing, Low Maintenance Homes. Fast forward to present day and after a few tweaks here and there over the years, the Sedona remains a favorite design because of its thoughtful details throughout. It is currently being built in Movado Greens as well as Verado.
We’re excited to announce that there is a new Sedona model now available and shows beautifully with white painted custom cabinets in the kitchen:
Sedona at 1910 S. Defio Way in phase 7 of Movado Greens
4 bed + loft/2.5 bath/1,804 s.f. | $489,900
Here are five favorite features to note if you happen to have a chance to tour this incredible home design:
1. Entry: First impressions are long lasting and a great entry speaks volumes about the homeowner’s style and interests. It’s a perfect area to greet guests and gather coats before they enter the main living areas of the home. This entry is roomy enough to also fit a bench or side table to catch keys and such. You’ll love the wonderful wall space to share your story, whether it’s in art, photography or an eclectic gallery of your favorite things.
2. Mouse Hole: “I don’t want a secret hideout ,” said no child ever. The Sedona floor plan is the only one that has a “mouse hole”, an L-shaped space off of the living room that’s accessible by a 27″ x 36″ opening in the wall. Fully-finished with carpet, paint and baseboards, this space even has its own light switch! Though the designers had small children in mind when planning this area, it also functions quite nicely for pets and pet care items. If small children and pets are not a part of your lifestyle, you’ll certainly appreciate the convenience of this easy-access storage space.
3. Loft: For those of us who dream of having that special space to do whatever we want – the Sedona loft is the answer! Being on the upper level, this centralized space has a three-quarter partitioned wall that provides natural light from the stairwell while still having enough room to house furniture for your intended purpose. This loft works beautifully as a second t.v. area, tech center, exercise space, library or hobby place. Home school moms especially appreciate having this space to dedicate for school-related projects. The list of uses for this space is virtually unlimited.
4. Built-in Bench and Cubbies: With nearly all homeowners entering their home via the garage nowadays, a well placed built-in bench and cubbies are as functional as they are beautiful. With the Sedona entry and garage door sharing the same hallway, the bench and cubbies can easily collect outerwear, backpacks, etc. to keep clutter at a minimum.
5. Patio: You will appreciate the spaciousness of the patios at Verado. If you’ve ever lived with a small patio, you know that it serves mostly as a space to brush off the dust before entering the home, and that’s the extent of it. These patios average 14′ x 12′, and easily accommodate most furniture groupings.